An icon, transformed.
The Riviera Palm Springs Resort & Spa was re-launched in October 2008. Beyond first-class, this new destination is best-in-class for Palm Springs and the entire Coachella Valley.
Resort Map >
Reservation Policy >
Bikini Pool, Bar & Cabanas
In the center of the sprawling Riviera Palm Springs sits the Bikini Pool – the heart of The Riviera. During hot summer days guests can lounge poolside, listen to music and indulge in the Bikini Bar’s upscale poolside fare and enticing cocktails.
By night, the stunning setting takes on a swanky lounge atmosphere complete with a comfy outdoor living room, with oversize lounges, creative cocktails and soothing sounds, strategically situated to encourage conversation.
More info >
Chiki Pool, Bar & Cabanas
The Chiki Pool, the most recent outdoor renovation at Riviera Palm Springs was unveiled in February 2013. Chiki is a mid-century inspired tiki-chic hideaway, paying homage to the infamous Chi Chi nightclub. Chiki also features the Tiki Bar , and is surrounded by lush landscaping, mid-century inspired progressive art.
More info >
- Valet parking
- Computer Center
- High-speed Internet available in all guestrooms
- ATM machine
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
Frank did it his way; we’ll do it yours!
Learn more >
Bicycles & Tennis
Your family can enjoy fun activities like tennis & riding bicycles . Bicycles are available if you would like to see the sights while pedaling your way around Palm Springs. Please visit the Bikini Bar to reserve sports equipment and the Concierge Desk to rent bicycles.
Fitness & Recreation
Riviera Palm Springs has state-of-the-art fitness facilities stocked with modern equipment from Matrix.
Learn more >
Dog Friendly Resort
We welcome your family pet to our vacation paradise. Our Palm Springs pet friendly resort is a playground that promises luxury accommodations and sunny skies to every family member including the four-legged ones!
Fill Out Our Dog Acceptance Agreement >
The Buzz Trolley Service
The Riviera encourages you to explore downtown Palm Springs via The Buzz Trolley. Please see our concierge or front desk for schedule and route information.
Download the Route Map >
Clean the World Foundation
Clean the World Foundation is a no-profit organization with the sole purpose of collecting and recycling soap and shampoo products discarded by the hospitality industry every day. Riviera Palm Springs joined this cause in March 2012, since then we have collected a total of 365 lbs of soap which has been distributed by the Clean the World foundation to impoverished people, preventing millions of deaths caused by hygiene-related illnesses. In addition, the Riviera has collected 718 lbs of bottled amenities that have been sent to recycle centers around the country to prevent additional trash in our local landfills.
Since its inception, Clean the World has been steadily increasing its services and operations to accommodate rapidly expanding community needs, awareness and donations, and has accepted in-kind donations of more than $2,000,000. In the process, Clean the World has put over 12 million soap bars and 325,000 pounds of shampoo and conditioner back into human use, simultaneously eliminating over 750 tons of waste.
The staff at Riviera is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. The staff at our hotel is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Riviera Palm Springs, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer.
Accessible public spaces:
- Front office is accessible through pull doors, with 6 handicapped parking spaces
- Arcade accessible by ramp and elevator
- Circa 59 accessible by elevator
- Building 1 accessible by elevator, chair lift and ramp, with 2 handicapped parking spaces
- Building 2 accessible through pull doors, with no handicapped parking spaces
- Building 3 accessible through pull doors, with 3 handicapped parking spaces
- Building 4 accessible by ramp and elevator, through pull doors, with 4 handicapped parking spaces
- Building 5 accessible by ramp and elevator, through pull doors, with 1 handicapped parking space
- Building 6 accessible through pull doors, with no handicapped parking spaces
- Building 7 accessible through pull doors, with 2 handicapped parking spaces
- Building 8 accessible through pull doors, with 2 handicapped parking spaces